WILL YOU WALK AWAY AS CHAMPIONS OF THE 2020 UK PREMIER CUP FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT?
COUNTDOWN TO KICK-OFF
THE UK PREMIER CUP 2020
INTERNATIONAL JUNIOR & YOUTH FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
The UK Premier Cup will return in 2020 and is set to welcome teams from around the world to compete at this fun, exciting and very special footballing experience! Our great tour packages have options to suit everyone including accommodation, travel & excursion choices to make sure your time at the UK Premier Cup football tournament is unforgettable.
WELCOME TO SHEFFIELD HALLAM SPORTS PARK
Located in the pristine English country side, Sheffield Hallam Sports Park will play host to the 2020 UK Premier Cup International Junior Football Tournament. This facility of sporting excellence is home to some of the best quality University Facilities in the UK and we can’t wait for you to experience them all at the 2020 edition of this sporting specticle.
Sheffield Hallam University Sports Park is the exclusive home of the UK Premier Cup International Junior Football Tournament… and we’re here to stay!
The Team Hallam Sports Complex is a state of the art sporting facility located in the heart of Sheffield, with 9 high quality natural grass pitches and a brand new pavilion with 360 degree’s viewing balcony overlooking the pitches this facility is the perfect location for international teams to compete over two days of exciting and fast paced football at the UK Premier Cup.
TEAM ENTRY ONLY
|U10’s||£149.00 GBP Per Team|
|U11’s||£189.00 GBP Per Team|
|U12’s||£189.00 GBP Per Team|
|U13’s||£249.00 GBP Per Team|
|U14’s||£249.00 GBP Per Team|
|U15’s||£289.00 GBP Per Team|
|U16’s||£289.00 GBP Per Team|
*Multiple team entry discounts available
FULL TOUR PACKAGE ENTRY
With options available including your choice of university, 3* hotel or 4* hotel accommodation, transport, meals and even a dedicated tour manager to oversee your entire tour many teams choose to let us do all of the work for them so they can relax, enjoy and focus on lifting the UK Premier Cup as champions this Summer!
2 NIGHT TOURS FROM £129.00 PER PERSON!
INCLUDING HOTEL ACCOMMODATION, BREAKFAST & EVENING MEAL AND TOURNAMENT ENTRY
We don’t do things by half measure at ISG Events and neither should you! All of our accommodation options are designs to make your stay at the UK Premier Cup the best footballing experience possible – get in touch with our ISG Event Team to find the perfect package for you!
CHECK OUT WHERE YOU’LL STAY BELOW
Get in touch with one of our ISG Event Team via our contact form here or call us on the number below and start planning your perfect trip the the UK Premier Cup in 2020!
UK Office: +44 7534 781 164
Here’s everything you need to know to make sure you have the best possible time at The UK Premier Cup!
RULES & REGULATIONS
All our Rules & Regulations are listed below, Check out our booking T’s & C’s CLICK HERE
- U8’s – Born on or after 01/09/2011
- U9’s – Born on or after 01/09/2010
- U10’s – Born on or after 01/09/2009
- U11’s – Born on or after 01/09/2008
- U12’s – Born on or after 01/09/2007
- U13’s – Born on or after 01/09/2006
- U14’s – Born on or after 01/09/2005
- U15’s – Born on or after 01/09/2004
- U16’s – Born on or after 01/09/2003
Standard English FA Laws Of The Game are applicable in each age category.
- REGISTRATION: All coaches must register their team arrival at the Tournament Control Point 45 Minutes before their first kickoff time.
- GROUP STAGES: Group games will be points based progression with 3 Points for a win, 1 Point for a draw & 0 Points for a loss. At the end of the group stages teams will progress into the relevant finals tier based on final table position.
- FINALS: Every team which progresses into the Knockout Stages & Finals of the tournament with games being decided by the following – Most Goals Scored, Penalty Shootout.
- PRESENTATION CEREMONY: After the final game of the tournament in your finals group all teams will take part in the ISG Presentation Ceremony where the finalists will collect their Medals & the Champions of the UK Premier Cup will be crowned! All players/teams competing at the tournament will be welcomed up on stage to collect their participation certificate to take home.
The UK is home to some of the best sporting excursions in the world including stadium tours of Premier League power houses Manchester United, Manchester City & Chelsea as well as the home of England Football the St Georges Park Complex.
Get in touch with one of our ISG Event Team and let us design the perfect tour extras for your group!
+44 7534 781 164
Speak to one of our sports tour specialist's today!